Hysteria Lane
 
i am making no promises...if i have something to say i'll post it here...
Saturday, September 6, 2008
unto every relationship a little fart may fall
"There is a moment in every relationship where romance gives way to reality.”
Words from our beloved Carrie Bradshaw after she farted in front of Mr. Big.

Its not like the thrill is gone. It’s not complacency.

It’s more than being comfortable with another person.

It’s intimacy.

And its not just about the bodily functions.

Its the freedom to be you. Your true self. Wholly being accepted for who and what you are by someone you love is the most wonderful thing that can happen to you.

You know, other than wholly accepting your own self for who and what you are. :-)

Labels: , , ,

posted by averagejane @ 10:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: averagejane
Home: Texas
About Me: In spite of everyones best efforts to make me someone I am not, I became me. I like me.
My Profile
Previous Post
Archives
Worth Sharing
Third Time's A Charm
...a smart blog
Cake Wrecks
...hillarius