Hysteria Lane
 
i am making no promises...if i have something to say i'll post it here...
Friday, August 22, 2008
rug
held together. strong in force.
common goal.
padded
warmth
sadness
sorrow
joy
anger
calm
fear
colors of life in a line.

round they go. tiny threads.
soft and hard.
long and short.

round they go, searching.
searching for the end.

circle of eternity
will die soon
too soon.


i wrote this over 13 years ago. the rug was in the living room of a family who's children i took care of...funny, the things you keep.
posted by averagejane @ 9:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: averagejane
Home: Texas
About Me: In spite of everyones best efforts to make me someone I am not, I became me. I like me.
My Profile
Previous Post
Archives
Worth Sharing
Third Time's A Charm
...a smart blog
Cake Wrecks
...hillarius