Hysteria Lane
 
i am making no promises...if i have something to say i'll post it here...
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
...and the punchline is....
"McPalin!"

hee-hee-hee-hee

we're gonna win, we're gonna win

What's not funny...



"people's families are off limits and peoples children are especially of limits"--Barack Obama



Politicians have to understand that their families will be scrutinized however this doesn't give the media cart blanche to attack a politician's child. Bristol Palin is 17, pregnant and unmarried. Big deal. She is not the first pregnant teenager and sadly, not the last. The media should leave the girl alone.

What they should be talking about is the irony that the VP candidate believes in strong family values and teaching abstinence and not teaching sex education in schools. That Alaska has the highest teenage rate of sexually transmitted diseases in the country.

Seriously.

The absurdity is borderline humorous.

Labels: , , ,

posted by averagejane @ 8:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: averagejane
Home: Texas
About Me: In spite of everyones best efforts to make me someone I am not, I became me. I like me.
My Profile
Previous Post
Archives
Worth Sharing
Third Time's A Charm
...a smart blog
Cake Wrecks
...hillarius