Hysteria Lane
 
i am making no promises...if i have something to say i'll post it here...
Saturday, August 23, 2008
"TEAM OBIDEN"

As our politicians are becoming more like movie stars, receiving movie star status and being greeted everyday by the media circus, and less like the future leaders of this nation, I thought it only appropriate that I assign them a combined name ala "Brangelina" or "Bennifer". Drum roll please.....Obama/Biden, is hereto after referred to as “Obiden" just as I am sure you can imagine that McCain and his running mate will be refered to as "Mc" something. "McBloomberg", "McLieberman", "McRomney"...the mcpossiblities are endless....

Instead of detailing my political views and why I am choosing “Obiden“, I will ask you to read, research and make an educated decision when you head for the polls this November.

Some things to think about whilst researching the candidates…

Why do we allow our reporters to use their medium to interject their own biases on us? Is it because they think that we are a nation of fools? That because it is written or on the TV it must be true? Please folks. Wake up and smell your café mocha latte half soy and listen…

YES, it is because they think we are nation of fools! Whether you watch MSNBC or FOXNews I ask that you BACK AWAY FROM THE TV and spend some time learning the facts about the candidates. It is time to vote based solely on the merits of the person running. Time to chose a president that will best represent us based on what YOU think is important…not on what other people are telling you is important. I ask that you whole heartily research the Presidential opponents and vote based on your needs and wants for yourself and this nation.

Information about Barack Obama

THE BLUEPRINT FOR CHANGE

Fight the Smears...Obama's Truth

Information about John McCain

John McCain-Issues

Why McCain

"Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote." --George Jean Nathan (1882-1958)

Most importantly, please VOTE!

REGISTER HERE!



On a personal note:
As a native of Wilmington Delaware I couldn't be more proud. Senator Biden was elected to the senate 2 years before I was born so his name has been part of my consciousness for as long as I can remember. His loyalty to his family, his state and our nation make him a wonderful choice for VP. Senator Biden has served this nation longer than McCain and I assure you Biden won’t forget the number of houses he owns.

Labels: , , ,

posted by averagejane @ 10:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: averagejane
Home: Texas
About Me: In spite of everyones best efforts to make me someone I am not, I became me. I like me.
My Profile
Previous Post
Archives
Worth Sharing
Third Time's A Charm
...a smart blog
Cake Wrecks
...hillarius