Hysteria Lane
 
i am making no promises...if i have something to say i'll post it here...
Saturday, April 3, 2010
the Lane earns its name...
...some is fact, some is fiction, names have been changed but no one is innocent...

So, my neighbor Joan comes over a few months ago. She is upset and crying. She says she feels like the neighborhood is judging her because of what's been happening at her house. You see, the police had been to her house at least four times in a matter of three weeks. Twice that I saw myself. One time, Joan's husband John was sitting "Indian style" in the driveway, far from the front door and appeared to be handcuffed. Unfortunately I did not get to see what happened next, I had to take my son to school. On the other occasion, I did not see anyone or hear anything except for the police cars, there were four of them. Now I am not one to find pleasure in other peoples misfortune but I am a gossip girl and love a good story. Would you have turned away?

I didn't think so.

Anyway, Joan proceeds to tell us about her husband, his falling off the wagon, hurting her and the kids, buying illegal drugs in Mexico and going off his prescribed meds. Taking her at her word we offered her our support and help. Knowing that my husband Tim, a federal investigator, would be bound by law to protect her and her family, she requested that her husband be watched by the Bureau. John held a position at his job that held him responsible for the safety of the general public and it was Tim's job to make sure employee's like John did their job. Needless to say, John was put on a "watch list".

Labels: , ,

posted by averagejane @ 9:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: averagejane
Home: Texas
About Me: In spite of everyones best efforts to make me someone I am not, I became me. I like me.
My Profile
Previous Post
Archives
Worth Sharing
Third Time's A Charm
...a smart blog
Cake Wrecks
...hillarius